What Students Said
The last time I taught G144, students left these representative comments in my course evaluations. They are presented in alphabetical order, unedited, and without any judgement or comments on my part!
- "He is very willing to help when you need it."
- "He made some of the more difficult topics easier to comprehend."
- "He seemed very "Real.""
- "I would rather work alone than in a group so I did not enjoy the in class group activities."
- "Sometimes he rambled."
- "There was a lot of information during each class session."
- "The tests were more difficult than I had anticipated."
- "We spent a lot of time going over interesting material, and also did a few in class labs which were really fun."
Past Course Evaluations
If you're a student at IU, you have access to my recent course evaluations through the OCQ Student Dashboard
. Check them out!
"What Past Students Said"
Here is a snippet of my course evaluations
from the last time I taught G144.
Other News & Notes
Dr. K will be out of town for at least one class meeting sometime in mid-February. Either the AI will teach that day, or we'll have an online assignment to complete, or something similar.